Each app is different and our methodologies are always evolving, but this is a fairly standard process when developing mobile apps. … This mobile app development process typically includes idea, strategy, design, development, deployment, and post-launch phases.
5 Steps of Mobile App Development
- Research. First, the mobile app development services company needs to figure out how the proposed ideas can be merged into one functional mobile app.
- Prototype. A prototype is a rough, preliminary version of the final app.
- Design and develop.
- Native Android app development
- Native iOS app development
- Web-based app development
- Use of bleeding-edge coding technologies and app development tools
- Device Size Detection and Customization
- Design Focused on Accessibility of all site content on all devices
- Multiple-Device Testing
- Ability to use popular Mobile Frameworks (jQuery Mobile, PhoneGap, Appcelerator, Sencha Mobile) or custom light-weight approaches using your existing site
- Deployment on app hubs such as Apple App Store and Google Apps Marketplace