Cloud backup is a service in which the data and applications on a business’s servers are backed up and stored on a remote server. … Customers typically back up and restore their data and apps using a web browser or a service provider’s control panel.
- IDrive Personal. The best cloud storage service overall.
- Backblaze. The best value in cloud storage services.
- Acronis True Image. The best cloud storage service for power users.
- Carbonite Safe.
- SpiderOak One.
- Zoolz Cloud Storage.
Cloud backup and recovery preserve copies of data in a secondary, offsite storage location. The cloud provider offers access to the storage—and, possibly, additional managed backup and recovery services—on a subscription basis with pricing based on a storage volume and/or bandwidth usage.
Traditional disaster recovery. Cloud disaster recovery is a cloud computing service that allows for storing and recovering system data on a remote cloud-based platform. … Internet connectivity with sufficient bandwidth to enable remote access to the secondary data center.
How do I recover data from the cloud?
- Open the document you were working on.
- Click on File > Info.
- Under “Manage Documents” click on the name of the file you were working on. Click on “Restore” and just like that the file should reappear.